If you're like most buyers, a home is the most expensive purchase you'll ever make, and you'll probably need some form of financing.
There are many lending institutions that offer a variety of mortgage products. Financing options and rates can vary widely, so it is important to do your research and shop around to ensure you get the mortgage that best meets your needs at the best price.
I would be happy to refer you to some very good mortgage contacts I have in Stockton, or to help you in any other way I can to secure the best possible rate for your home purchase.
Use the mortgage calculators below to assist you in making some decisions around financing your new home.
Mortgage Payment Calculator & Amortization Table
This calculator will help you determine what your mortgage payments will be based on purchase price, interest rate and mortgage term, as well as other factors. The amortization table shows what the interest and principal payments will be over the term of the mortgage.
- 173 N Jack Tone Rd, Stockton, CA 95215
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 2497 Sqft
- Custom Ranch Style Home! Built in 1990 by owner / contractor as his personal residence on a 4 acre fully fenced lot. Per ..
- 1305 White Ln, Stockton, CA 95215
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 2878 Sqft
- Queen Anne Style Architecture! Beautiful 3 bedroom 2.5 bath home on a corner 2.4 acre lot in east Stockton. Owner/builde ..
- 606 S Crescent Ave, Lodi, CA 95240
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1434 Sqft
- Well built home in central Lodi. Solid 3 bedroom 2 bath with brick fireplace, inside laundry, dining room and central he ..
- 327 Arc Ave, Stockton, CA 95210
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 1340 Sqft
- Contemporary 4 bedroom 2 bath home in north Stockton near W Hammer Ln and N El Dorado St. Fireplace. 2-Car attached gara ..